High Precision CNC Vertical Machining Centers
With Twentyfour (24) CNC vertical machining centers and up to 5-axis CNC machining capabilities, almost any high precision CNC vertical milling job is possible.
High Precision CNC vertical machining capabilities:
- CNC milling, turning, tapping, thread milling and recessing
- Maximum machining travel of 64 inch length x 50 inch width x 40 inch height
- Supplementary trunion, indexing and rotary tables for simultaneous machining operations or special contours and angles
- Pallet changers and other quick change fixtures for reduced setup time and maximum throughput
- In house toolroom for fixturing to minimize lead times and optimize tooling costs to our customers
Industries Served for High Precision CNC Vertical Machining
At Panek Precision, we specialize in delivering rapid turnaround and unmatched quality for manufacturers across a range of industries, including medical, automotive, military, garage access & security, controls & automation, cable connectors, marine, and aerospace.